‘It wasn’t until around just after Christmas 2000 that we both started to feel sick but as we both had not been aware of the leaking gas boiler we put it down to the weather and other day-to-day sicknesses. We never realized that the fact that we felt sick after washing our hair in the morning was to do with the boiler or even when soaking in the bath thinking that we felt overly relaxed because of the heat when it really was the carbon monoxide attacking our nervous system. I dare not even begin to think for how many times I have nearly fallen asleep in the bath thinking I was just tired when really I was very close to dying.’
2002 Etterbeek, Brussels.
2003 EUROSCREEN21 exhibition PAN-Museum, Emmerich, Germany.
2004 MUU Gallery, Helsinki, Finland.
2003 EUROSCREEN21 screenings
Museum-Kunst-Palast, Düsseldorf, Germany.
Goethe-Institut, Paris, France.
Medienturm, Graz, Austria.
Fournos Center for Art and New Technology, Athens, Greece.
BWA Art Center, Galerie Sztuki Wspolczesnej, Wroclaw, Poland.
IRIDA Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Instituto di Storia e Fenomenologia delle Arti, Macerata, Italia.
Apartment Project, Istanbul, Turkey.
Cantieri Culturali Alla Zisa, Palermo, Italia.
ON GALLERY, Poznan, Poland.